Administration and Marketing Apprentice – Newquay
Client: Orca Publications
Apprenticeship Type: Business and Administration
Status: Live vacancy
Salary: £4.00 per hour
Hours: 30 hours per week. Monday to Friday, 10am to 5pm
Client website: www.orcasurf.co.uk
We are looking for a positive, reliable person with a friendly telephone manner and good organisational skills who can work both well in a team and unsupervised and is good at problem solving. You will be required to assist with admin, clients (email and over the phone), and assist with day to day co-ordination of retail and business matters.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- To provide a range of clerical duties including sending emails, taking messages, basic accounts, sorting and distributing post etc.
- Answering the phone and dealing with customer enquiries
- To respond to correspondence and enquiries from customers and suppliers.
- Deal with all customers effectively and courteously.
- To maintain computerised subscriber database systems also data inputting, buyer and seller records, statistics and general filing systems as directed.
- Support website development updates.
- To process / produce invoices as well as dealing with customer accounts.
- Any other duties as required by the business.
- Regular facebook & social media updates
- Occasionally assist at events
- Help with retail and marketing activities
- Punctual & reliable
- Day to day running of office
- Posted: April 18, 2017
- By: Abi Rickard
- Categories: Vacancy
- Tags: Business Administration Apprenticeship, newquay apprenticeship
Previous post: « Maintenance and Service Support Apprentice – Feock, nr Truro
Speak with a broker